+31 (0)10 71 44 600 info@inigo.nl
Benefits and allowances, other administrative law

A selection of the types of administrative law that our attorneys have taken on:

  • Do you have a dispute in the field of the Participation Act, Sickness Benefit Act or Unemployment Insurance Act?
  • Has your benefit (for housing, healthcare, childcare) been refused by the Tax Authority or do you have to pay back these benefits? (Benefits)
  • Do you have problems concerning the Dutch national mortgage guarantee scheme (NHG)? (Homeowner’s Guarantee Fund, WEW)
  • Have you received an adverse decision on your request to change your name or Certificate of Conduct (VOG)? (Justice Service)
  • Has your application for a housing permit, urgent consideration, and registration in the Personal Records Database (BRP) been declined? (Municipality)
  • Would you like to submit a complaint about your energy network operator? (Authority for Consumers and Market, ACM)
  • Has an (urgent) administrative order been implemented, or have you been charged for the costs incurred?


Merijn de Jong, Dirk Schaap and Marianne Wiersma are specialised in benefits and allowances/other administrative law. Feel free to contact them for a non-binding telephone discussion of your question: 010 – 714 46 00